ANMPI is happy to announce that we have been successful to get the first of its kind ANMPI BNMS aided scholarship program for DNB/ MD passed Nuclear medicine physicians.
Applications are invited from ANMPI members for this academic programme;
Candidates will be scrutinised by a panel & Criteria for selection will be point based;
1. Must be a ANMPI member (minimum 3 years)
2. Must be an Indian citizen residing in India during the time of application
3. Candidate must have cleared DNB/ MD Nuclear medicine and should be aged less than 40 years
4. Must be working and practising Nuclear medicine in India after the qualifying exam
5. Complete biodata along with a justification letter to explain how this scholarship will help him / her in future to grow in career is mandatory
6. Signed letter on official letter head from the head of the Institute / centre where he / she is currently working will be mandatory stating his date of joining the centre along with ‘No objection’ for 3 months leave for the training programme will be essential.
7. Number of original publications with complete details of its publication (as a first/ second author only will be counted). Pl attach the soft copies of your publications.
8. This UK training program will be for a period of 3 months approximately and two candidates will be selected every year.
9. Candidate should have a valid passport with expiry date after 6 months.
10. BNMS sponsorship letter / all papers for obtaining Visa will be provided. But it is the candidates’ responsibility to get his / her own Visa within proper time frame.
And there will be no financial implications from ANMPI or BNMS on this Visa.
11. BNMS will waive off any charges to be paid to the UK hospital for this academic programme. Candidate will be provided free accommodation for the period of training. To and fro air fare and daily expenses will be borne by candidate.
12. Candidate has to choose his main field of interest like either PETCT based (future advanced training) or therapy based training programme (only one can be chosen). Depending on this, candidate will be allotted higher training either at Liverpool or at one of the BNMS specified centre.
13. Finer details regarding the academic programme will be uploaded into ANMPI website once finalised. Members are requested to see the website for updates.
14. Applications from interested candidates for 2017 ANMPI - BNMS schlorship programme can be emailed to ANMPI president Dr P Shanmuga Sundaram firstname.lastname@example.org and to secretary Dr R V Parameshwaran email@example.com before Jan 31st 2017.
15. Selected candidates will be intimated individually by email by end of Feb 2017 or earlier.